Earlier there was a wooden church in the Military Cemetery. In its place has grown and a new stone church in honor of Russian victory over Turkey in the war of 1877-1878. This is reminiscent of preserved since the two plaques set into the nave. They are engraved with the names of 118 soldiers of the Belarusians of the 30th Artillery Brigade and the 119th Regiment of Kolomna, who died during the capture of Plevna in Bulgaria. The temple was consecrated February 2, 1898.