The Belarusian Circus is distinguished in many ways: it is the only circus in the world located in the centre of the capital and in the central street, the first stone building of a stationary circus in the USSR built after the revolution of 1917. The building is fit for any type of circus show, concerts, sports events, as well as for keeping any animals (including sea ones).