Museum of architectural miniatures “Strana mini” is an excellent choice for tourists who want to get acquainted with 30 sights of Belarus without leaving Minsk.
What expects you in our museum:
- Exposition that includes 18 interactive miniatures
- Souvenir shop with a large range of souvenirs and presents from Belarus, made by more than 100 Belarusian craftsmen
- English-speaking tour-guides
- Excursions in the Russian, English and Belarusian languages
- “Strana mini” mobile app is an audio-guide in the Russian and English languages. You can download this app absolutely gratis.
- Virtual Reality zone, where you can see sights outside and inside
- 2 photo zones “Traditional Belarusian house ” and “Belarusian bison-swing”
- Free high-speed wi-fi
- Rest zone
Each ticket includes photos & audio-guide.
Address: 25 Nezavisimosti Ave.
Working hours: 11:00 – 20:00, every day
Phone: +375 29 151 56 70 (Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp)