The building was built in 1913 by architects V. Struyev and V. Fomin in the neo-Russian style as part of the former Bishop's compound. It was originally called the Jubilee House, as it was built for the 300th anniversary of the reign of the House of Romanov to house the Church and Archaeological Museum and Library. Ethnographic exhibits and religious objects, ancient books and manuscripts were on display here. The preserved part of that exposition is now in the National Historical Museum of the Republic of Belarus.
Minsk, Independence ave., 26
Mon-Sun: 11:00-19:00